DEL RO: Daring Everytime Lord Reaches Out

Sup y'all!!

As a novice in the blogging industry, I honestly don't know what my first post should be about. However, I figured introducing to you guys the only way Del Ro can. You see, my name's really Jake (Fun Fact: My full name's Jose Joaquin Carmelo P. Del Rosario, so it really takes rocket science to figure out how in da heck I got Jake as a nickname). It was not until high school when peeps started calling me "Del Ro", short for Del Rosario (my family name). I thought it was just a nice cool moniker that I could use during mini-reunions, casual events, and if God makes it happen, rap gigs (yes, I love rap y'all). However, as I'm about to end my College life in a few months, I figured going back to this dope nickname I introduced myself to 5 years ago. I had wanted to come up with an awesome statement that fits the "DEL RO". Here are just a couple of failed attempts

"Don't Envy the Lord, Respect Only"
"Dreams are Empowered by my Lord, the Righteous One"

It wasn't until this week that I finally nailed it: Daring Everytime Lord Reaches Out

I know, I know, 'every time' is supposed to be two words, but unlike the previous ones, rejected by its creative author, the third one speaks volumes and reflects my whole in a nutshell, or at least the exact opposite of it. For the most part, the doubter in me always steps up to the plate. However, looking back, I ask myself "Has there been anything I have not done?" Looking at everything in hindsight, the transition from the US to the Philippines has been smooth, I survived this hell of a sem, I've passed all my subjects *fingers crossed* and I'M FIVE MONTHS AWAY FROM GRADUATING. So yeah, the Del Ro in me is telling me to quit doubting and start believing. After all, a legend from Philly once said " #TrustTheProcess ".

This is Jake Del Ro, signing on to the world of blogging! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ODD MAN OUT

Happy New Year, Part 1: Ano ka, 2018?